Saturday, July 12, 2008

Getting back to Normal?

Well, I still haven't gotten all the details straight from the sailors mouths. But I can tell you that the three missing sailors were stranded on their little fishing boat for 4 days until another larger vessel picked them up. Then, the larger vessel had engine troubles and drifted for 9 days until they finally got help as well. Our guys were finally put on a plane and sent home and the party up in Augier is STILL going on!

I know it's been awhile since I've written here but trust me I am writing. As the new editor for Caribbean Culture at www.BellaOnline.com I have been very busy. I encourage everyone to check out this wonderful women's website. There is a writer for every imaginable subject as well as newsletters, forums, chats. I requested this voluntary position because of the training Bellaonline provides its editors. I have been taking their courses for a few weeks now and it has been a wonderful learning experience. The women who run this fabulous website are tireless and fantastic mentors. I'm excited to be a part of something so well done. Any profits made from their advertising goes to pay for the server or charity. I highly recommend the site.

Since I have been writing so much, I have a serious case of tendonitis in my right arm. It's very painful, so if anyone has a good remedy besides telling me to stop writing, please let me know.

Even two of my puppies are blogging now - yep blogging dogs! Check out Brinkley and Maya on www.anamigo.com It's a really cute site for pets and their owners. Well, time to ice the arm down..."bonsoir" as we say down here.

No comments: